Thursday, July 2, 2009

Weak Week

It is only Thursday, but I am ready to call it a week already.

My "race" on Sunday (and I use that term loosely) really took it out of me.

Must have been that extra 4 on the bike that really put me over the edge. :)

Well, either that or Alice's double ear infection (yes, again. We are working on ear infections 11 and 12, I believe) that made the poor girl sound the "wah wah" alarm 4-6 times a night.

Or it could my perma-sinus infection that came back this week. 3 weeks without one is my limit....apparently.

I am calling it. 10:28pm on Thursday. Week. Over. Done.

We ended it with a bang though...literally. Neighborhood fireworks tonight. Always fun. Mike came prepared to pass the time in our driveway waiting for the start.


Yes, that is a bottle opener on the bottom of his flip flop.


We got bored. Started having cartwheel contests. I won. Obviously.



My hero.


Mike's off tomorrow and we have a babysitter. Things are looking up already.

6 comments:

Angela said...

Are you guys considering tubes for Alice? I can't imagine going through 11 or 12 ear infections. I'm so sorry. Although your cartwheels look fabulous.

Kate Parker said...

We've seen an ENT and he said to hold off on the tubes for now...hoping this one clears up with just one antibiotic (last infection took 4 different ones!) and then none while the weather stays warm.

Alicia Parr said...

Flip flop with a bottle opener. Now I have seen everything.

Poor Alice and her ears.

Angela and David said...

I'm on the perma sinus infection track as well. Driving me crazy. If you figure out a solution - let me know.

Hope Alice's ears get better. Zach's cousin seems to be on the same track. Their doctor is holding off on tubes as well but they are guessing they are in her future.

Looks like you've kicked off your Fourth! We are a plastic cup family as well - although usually red.

H said...

Looks like you had fun, sorry for the rotten week!

Meghan said...

you guys are just too cute...I'm sorry about Alice's ears....will they put tubes in them????