Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Filling time

With fewer workouts during this taper week, I have found some interesting ways to fill my time.

1. Negotiating a barter between the financial planner (Mike) and the in house chef (me).
Deal is I will buy the ingredients and cook his crazy P90x food and meals for the next three months without complaints and in return, I can get a coach. Yippee! I am so excited.

2. Orchestrating a "hat" photo session with Alice (who has another ear infection. Seriously. Poor baby.)


3. 2 words. Monkey Joe's.
Tomorrow AM. E's psyched.

4. Perfecting the ultimate playlist for the race on Sunday. A few key songs below....
Freedom -- George Michael
Gives you Hell -- The All American Rejects
Weather With You -- Crowded House
Welcome to Atlanta -- Jermaine Dupri (An obvious choice.)

5 comments:

Angela said...

We love Monkey Joes...we have as much fun as the boys do!

Angela and David Kidd said...

Love that photo. She's beautiful.

There is food associated with that P90x? I see it advertised on TV at the gym and always wonder if it works.

Jennifer Harrison said...

YEAHHHHHHH!!!!!!! :)

Anonymous said...

i love this pic of alice

JP said...

I would add Move Along by All America Rejects to the list for future events :-D