Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Back on Track.


Alright. This has gone on long enough.

These few "taper" pounds (and a few more) are all still hanging around. They need to leave. And soon.

Seriously, my race was MONTHS ago. I am not training for IM anymore and sometimes I forget that when eating! Not 100% sure what the actual damage is since I haven't been on the scale in a week or so. (Be on next week....Promise.) I just can't bring myself to wreck my day and see the number yet. Prefer to do some damage control and get on next week.

No crazy diet. No do or die date to lose xx amount of pounds by. Just better eating and no more craziness. We eat pretty well and keep it in check during the week....it is the weekends that kill me. We start with a "cheat meal" on Saturday night that doesn't end until Sunday. Gotta watch that. More water and fruits and veggies are in my plans (and face), too.

Back on track. Ahh...feels good. :)

No comments: