Saturday, December 13, 2008

Santa sighting

Yeah, so we got in the holiday spirit.

(I am SO much more of a Halloween person than a Christmas person. Christmas is one of my lesser favorite holidays. Give me a pumpkin over some pointsettia any day.)

Mike and I decided to be good parents and take the family to see Santa. Village Tavern brunch at 8:45 am on a Saturday? Bring it. Thankfully, our buddies, the Riepes were there with their two little ones, too.

Definitely worth the soggy eggs and weak buffet breakfast according to this smile.


The whole fam in our holiday finest.


The cutest elf I ever saw.


Off to decorate the Christmas tree...and hopefully sneak in a trainer ride while Ironman is on TV today. Can't wait for that.

3 comments:

Michelle Simmons said...

Alice looks adorable there in those pics... clearly wondering just what the heck is going on?
And I'm with ya on the trainer tide while watching IM today... no better way to breeak in a brand new trainer than to do it while watching IM. ;)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Alicia Parr said...

That last picture of Alice is awesome. Oh the hat with the earflaps!!