Monday, November 9, 2009

And the winner is.....

...JOE REGER!

I posted last week calling out to everyone for any and all advice on how to help my mom's company take advantage of social media.

Congrats and a huge thank you to Joe for his amazing advice. Like seriously, seriously amazing advice.

Advice that is printed out, ready to followed to a "T". (I was secretly hoping he'd chime in on this one.) See....Joe is a social media expert, super fast Ironman athlete, dad, entrepreneur, ultrarunner, and I am sure about 20 more things I don't even know. Let me know which print you want, and it's yours, Joe. Thanks again!

Also, thanks also to everyone who commented and left some great advice. We're working on getting a functional site on etsy, got our facebook fan page set up (thanks to anyone who became a fan) and are overflowing with promotional ideas.

You guys rock! Thanks again everyone!

1 comment:

Joe Reger said...

Kickass! I love the Play With Me doggy print! Now let's get the word out about your mom's great work!