Friday, July 20, 2007


I am sitting on the couch right now, on the computer (duh), and trying to motivate to get my butt on the trainer. E's napping. I snoozed this AM and didn't ride. I've GOT to get down there. In a half hour...definitely :) Had a great swim today. Hard sets...my first no BS swim since IM. I forgot how good finishing a hard workout, that you didn't really want to do feels. Every time I do one of those and finish strong, I feel like superwoman. Maybe that's why I do this?

Mike's been rocking the 2 a days all week. I am so impressed. Swimming. Biking. Running. LIfting. He's keeping me motivated. He's just got to get his bike fitted.....he looks so crunched up on it.

Happy Friday everyone! Good luck to Kindzia on Sunday. He's in Lake Placid doing an IM on Sunday. Have a great race!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mike is only training twice a day? If he is not taking this smackdown seriously then I might just not even bother with it.

Kate Parker said...

mike's far too busy to comment back to you. he always seems to be downstairs sticking a pin in this new, male doll's calve he picked up in new orleans.

Anonymous said...

Mike plays with dolls?

Kate Parker said...

not really "plays" as much as "injures".