Sunday, August 26, 2007

4 Things about Me

Got this forward from my mom. Thought I'd answer on here.


A) FOUR JOBS I'VE HAD IN MY LIFE:
1. Sandwich Artist -- Subway..nice
2. Intern at "Geraldo"
3. Commercial Producer -- Ford Tough.
4. CNN Assistant Producer

B) FOUR PLACES I HAVE LIVED:
1) Naperville IL
2) Winston-Salem, NC
3) Tewksbury Township NJ
4) Roswell GA


C) FOUR TV SHOWS I LIKE TO WATCH
1) Friends -- yes, I still like the reruns
2) Hard Knocks -- Learning a lot about football
3) The Hills
4) Flight of the Conchords

VACATION:
1) Tuscany
2) Turks and Caicos
3) St. Croix
4) Maya Riviera

E) FOUR OF MY FAVORITE FOODS:
1) Peanut Butter M&M's
2) Cookie Dough
3) Cheese Dip
4) Fried Dough aka zeppoli

(Wow. These are really healthy, huh?)

F) FOUR PLACES I WOULD RATHER BE RIGHT NOW:
1) In the mountains -- Asheville
2) At the end of a long run feeling good
3) Ikal Del Mar -- where we honeymooned
4) The Beach at sunset

H) FOUR PLACES I LIKE TO SHOP:
1) All3Sports
2) Athleta/Title Nine
3) J.Crew
4) The Gap

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe that Banana Rep- in Vinings isn't on that list... they still miss you! I forgot one of my favorite places - Roswell GA - a tuck-in on the big couch with Ella Ann.