Friday, May 9, 2008

27 weeks....

....and plodding along here. Feeling good. No throwing up all week. Sweet. (Now that I said that, I bet tomorrow's breakfast is going to be down the sink) :)

Gulf Coast is tomorrow. I love that race. Love it. Love the beach. Love knowing so many ATL people racing. Love the flat bike. Love the clear, clear water. Sad I am not there. This is my first mother's day as a mother not racing down there. Hopefully, if all goes well, next year, I will be down there with two little ones to cross the line with me. Good luck to everyone racing.

I rode the exercise bike at LA Fitness today and imagined myself riding the course down there next year. Choked myself up in the process. I am such a geek.

Here's my 27 week picture. I look huge, I must admit. Please keep your shock to yourselves. :) It is only going to get worse.


Found the coolest store today. It is like a cross between Athleta and Title Nine and it is an actual store. In Atlanta. Where I can try on the cute clothes. So psyched! Lucy at the Avenue at East Cobb. Bought some stuff that I can wear now and also once my belly does not resemble a basketball. Thanks to my mom, sister and brother in law for keeping the little monster in check while I actually tried on clothes. I appreciate it!

3 comments:

Maria said...

You look awesome!

Mimi said...

i have to squint to see the massiveness of your pregnancy...
glad you liked Lucy... (not deliberately channeling desi arnaz..)
it was a cool store. keeping e in check in a pleasure. i think we know where the next gift certificates are coming from....

Alicia Parr said...

Oh, geez...enough with the crying about looking big. Go see my blog for the latest photo. I'm a month behind you and BIGGER, if I say so myself.