Monday, March 17, 2008

"Let's Go Thrashers?"

Yes, that is what is coming out of Ella's monitor right now. "Let's Go Thrashers". She's nuts. But, apparently a big hockey fan who doesn't want to nap. Her pro hockey cheer was preceeded by, "Mommy -- where are you? I am here!". Thanks, E. No idea where you were. Appreciate the clarification. :)

Happy St. Patty's Day to everyone. We're all sporting the green. I love seeing people out wearing green today...not sure why, but it makes me smile. Makes me think they're a good sport.

19 weeks along this week....20 on Thursday and I am still throwing up. Not every day, but wow, I had no idea it would last this long. Oh well, E gave me a big hug with a kiss after and asked me if her hug/kiss made me feel "all better". Sure did.

Still been working out about 5-6 days a week, which is great and it feels really good. However, I took last week off from running. Ran the week before and my low back and hips HURT for 2 days after. I really want to run and love to run, but I have to wonder if it hurts then is it good for me? Who knows? I've got to get one of those band things that go around my belly and distribute the weight better and see if that helps. It seemed to dull the achiness last time around with Ella. I probably stopped running more than 1x a week with her about this time, too.

Wishing a speedy recovery to Jason Poon, the poor little dude fell and broke his arm last week. Can't wait to see your cast, buddy!

No comments: