Saturday, March 8, 2008

Riepe's Visit

Our friends, Amanda and Andrew Riepe, came all the way down from Indianapolis this weekend to visit us. They brought their adorable little girls with them....Mia (2) and Sydney (4 months). We all had a great time....acquarium, carousel, Mexicali, s'mores, Baggo. (The guys are outside right now playing in the freezing cold. Amanda and I are inside with the kiddos..although I am pretty sure she fell asleep putting Mia to bed.)

Thanks for visiting, guys. I know it was a long trip and we're sorry that the ATL came up flat on the weather front for you (snow? COME ON!!!) There's nothing like old friends. :) (Amanda and I played soccer/lived together in college and after, too. Andrew went to Wake Forest with us as well.)

Will post some pics when I am not so lazy and fee like getting off my butt and downloading them.

A belated congratulations to some other Wake Forest friends -- Alli and Gus Kearney -- they had their second boy, Gavin. Sounds like everyone is doing great.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend.

No comments: