Monday, June 30, 2008

Relief.....

....she's turned! Yahoo! Little baby Parker is no longer breech.

I am so psyched.

Not that there is any guarantee that I am NOT having a c-section, but I was SCARED of one. I mean really scared. Having nightmares scared of it. So, thankfully, looks like one is not in the equation so far.

Yahoo!

Had an ultrasound today with my perinatologist. The baby is doing great. 4 lbs. 15 oz. (right on track) and apparently has a ton of hair. That cracks me up since E literally did not have a hair on her head until 18 months....she was a baldy for so long. Guess I might have to figure out how to do someone else's hair this time around. (Still not much I can do with E's curly mop.)

Here she is at 34 weeks.

2 comments:

H said...

Woohoo for head down baby!

Lauren said...

yeah!! She must be a little gymnast!