Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy 4th!

Hope everyone is having a great day today.

We are so far....slept in...I am savoring these last few weeks of feeling fully rested. So delicious. :) E decided to sleep until 8:45, somewhat unheard of in these parts.

Mike just bricked down on Riverside Rd. He's doing Chattanooga Oly next weekend. (His quote, "I am grossly undertrained to do an Olympic triathlon next weekend.") E and I will be his own personal cheering section....should be fun. As much as I enjoy racing, I really like spectating, too. E's got her "GO DADDY GO!" cheer down pat.

Heading out for lunch in a few then on to a neighbor's 4th party.

35 weeks pic below. I decided to celebrate by throwing up yesterday. A nice revisit to the first trimester. Strange. I didn't feel sick, just was making the bed and had to sprint to the toilet.

No comments: